Thursday, May 8, 2014

hotel livin

As we all know, my Aunt Mary watches our girls while Ry and I work (you rock!).  She watches them at her house, so when she had to get a hotel when they were getting their hardwood floors redone, she just told me she'd take them to the hotel.  She said there was a pool and the girls would have a blast.  Here are a few pics that I got from her the Thursday she watched them in the hotel.  She said they LOVED the breakfast buffet and even Ash tore up so much food! 
This kid and her clothes, KILLS ME!
LOVING the hotel.
Swimming with Mags....
Mya too of course.
After swim snack of oreos from the front desk.
I can't even take these two.
That Friday night, we headed over to chill with them at the hotel.  It was so fun seeing this girls having a blast!
*MELT*
SO SO SWEET!
And a few videos of the kiddies in the pool.

SO MUCH FUN!!!!  Everytime we are about to pass the hotel now, Mya and Ash ask if we can swim there again.  Fun times!

No comments: