Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Beach and rides and fun...always!

That last weekend in April really turned out to be so nice out.  Maybe not 75 degrees but the sun was shining so we headed right down to good ole Pt Pleasant.  I feel like we'll be making many many trips this year.  The girls have been loving the rides and you know, any beach day is a good day! 
I love how they go on the rides together.  There are some that Mya wants to go on, that Ash would go on too, but she's just too small still.  I feel bad that Ash can't go on them, so we usually try to avoid them. 
All ready for the first ride, the trucks!
sistas!
They rode in the gator named Michael!  Had to send this gem to Uncle Michael.
Flying high in the sky, together forever!
So crazy that they're getting this big.  And luckily Ash likes to sit on the back of this one and Mya the front, no fights.
Ash is too small for this ride.  But she actually didn't mind that she wasn't riding on it.  She was cheering for her sissy.  Mya LOVES this ride!
BIG GIRL!
I had to go on this since Ash was too small.  They had me spin and spin and spin it, once it started moving, Ash was not a fan of me spinning so much.  I wasn't either, I was losing my balance.  God I feel old!
Mya went on the roller coaster, ALL BY HERSELF.  STOP, I can't deal with her growing up.
And I got the BEST shots of them on the carousal.  My little ging, god I just love that smile!
Daddy jumped in.
This has got to by my all time favorite pic of them to date.  I just can't get over how gorgeous Mya is.  She looks like such a big girl.  I wish these moments would just freeze, I enjoy them so much and want them to last forever.
Had to play the candy game.  We won!  I guess that's what happens when you play nearly every box.  They (well Mya) picked starburst.
Lunch on the beach, always the icing on the cake for me!
free bird
getting our toes all sandy
Had an amazing day.  Our hearts belong at the beach.  Now if only I could move the rest of my family down there too....

No comments: