Friday, May 9, 2014

Hibachi night

Ryan had mentioned taking the girls to Hibachi one Friday night, I thought this was a great idea!  They'd LOVE to see them cooking.  Last time we went was when Mya was little and it was with our old neighbors.  We asked Mags if she wanted to come too.  We decided to go early to beat the crowd, plus we eat senior citizen early anyway. 
Ash ordered chocolate milk but they bought her apple juice instead.  She decided to drink both at once, DISGUSTING!
CHEESE
She can barely sit still for a long amount of time.  Luckily it was pretty empty when we got there.
LOL!  Mya had me cracking up, asking a million questions to the chef.  He was loving it too.  I had told her that they throw food in our mouth, she was a little disappointed that they didn't do it there.  So was I!

I did get her to sit still and take a silly pic with me.
Mya too!
Time for the fire.  Ash wasn't a big fan.  Both were SO surprised when it started, than Ash got freaked out and hid behind me.

My big girl all excited that they're coming out with a candle...we asked them to sing to her, I mean, it was still her birthday month!
Just love this kid.

Daddy and his big girl.
We got back to Mary's to drop Mags and Jojo was there.  He's never really cuddly with Ryan and he was that night, it was so stinkin cute.
Praying he caves for another baby, lol!
Can't wait to go back.

No comments: