Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy 30th to my girl..

My best friend turned 3o on July 22nd. She didn't want to do anything for her 30th cause she's prego with her 2nd, due on Sept 14th. We decided to just have a small surprise dinner to show her how special she is. Since everyone who would have watched him would be there, Willie came. Rachel had no clue though. Amy was going to babysit, she went to the house, Rachel and Will left, than Amy took Willie right after they left. I didn't get a surprise shot cause Will didn't call me (MEN!). We also didn't have an extra table to set up all the yummy desserts and pics, but it was fine. I whipped them out right after dinner!
Here's little Willie, cutie pie

The Dupree fam

Happy Birthday to you!

make a wish...

Willie with his grandmama's

Ry and Rach

Jen, Rach and me

The mama's

Rachel and her mama

Cutest couple

Love you so much girl. I can hardly believe that we've shared so many birthdays together. I'm so lucky to have you as my (pretty much) sister and I love you so much. I hope your 30th was as special as you are to me (and to so many people). Enjoy your year ahead, it's sure gonna be a busy one! Love ya tons....YAY, you're finally old with me, lol!

1 comment: