Monday, May 14, 2012

weekends at the playground

A few Sunday's ago it was so nice out. We decided to bring the girls to the park to get some fresh air and run around a bit. They really enjoy going to the park and now that Ashley's getting a little bigger she can have some fun too.

I can climb this, right mom?

Yea, lets stick to this instead.

And the tunnels, one of her favs!

Time for a ride with daddy.

happy girl

I am NEVER good enough to push the bean. She likes to go high and daddy is better at that. I get too freaked out!

2 weekends ago we hit up this park in Bridgewater, Kidstreet. This place is freakin awesome! Reminded me of a playground that I used to play in back in the day at my Nona's house in VA. All the wood, so old school and so awesome. Mya was loving it too.

They had this rope swing and a zipline that Mya was loving. And she was doing it all by herself. I was all nervous and holding onto her, than Ry came and just started swinging her.

Balancing

Ash was going through the tunnels too, which meant I was squeezing through them.

Gosh, I really can't wait for the summer!

No comments: