Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ag field day

Rutgers has this day every year in April that we always hit up. It's called Ag Field Day and it's just a fun day to be outside, eat junk food and ride ponies (lol). It was a little chilly when we got there so the girls were all bundled up.

My parents met us there.

hello there

This guy came walking around. All the kids were like WTF is going on?

my love

I love how they both hold onto the bar.

Me and my girl...

When we were waiting on line for the pony rides, Ashley met a little girl and decided to go and introduce herself.

Than she proceeded to stand up on her wagon.


Loving these faces.




Mya 'Diva' Bea with the little girl whose name I can't remember.

Seriously, this kid cracks me up.

Daddy throwing Ashley around. She friggin loves this.

see...


Mya on her pony.


Ashley's very first pony ride!!!


Both girls

Ashley wouldn't look...

Good times. I love going to this every year. I also love getting all of the junk food and stuffing my face at 11am. Can't wait till next year!

No comments: