Monday, July 25, 2011

a week full of playdates!

Last week was a busy week filled with play dates. Monday we started with Willie and Rachel. I got NO pictures, WTF is wrong with me?? lol, next time I'll have to get a few, I really need a good pic of Mya and Willie.
Wednesday Reese and Charity came over. The girls always have such a good time playing together. Ashley was ready for the fun to begin!

my girls

smooches


Playing in the beans room


Can you even take Reese's curls?? They're so beautiful!


Thursday Gia and Regan came down. Mya was not in the sharing kinda mood and was saying MINE to everything. Than she'd bring it over to me and say hide it. We gotta get past this, drives me crazy! Luckily Gia's at the age where she didn't really care and the cardboard box to Barney that Mya handed her kept her happy!

Ready for the fun to begin.


Such a cutie pie


This is how you push it Gi Gi


WOW, check out all those toys.


Regan told me that Gia's been backing her hiney up into things that she likes lately. When Regan bent down to show Ashley to Gia, Gia backed her little hiney up into her, it was the cutest freakin thing ever! She likes her!!



CHEESE!!!


awwww, back to back, so cute


Mya's turn to CHEESE




Giving hugs goodbye.


We had such a fun filled week considering the damn heat wave! Thanks ladies (and Willie) for coming over to play!

No comments: