Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bea BBQ

Saturday we headed out to PA to the Bea's for a BBQ and fun times! Always so good to see that side of the family, I feel like we don't see them enough. Love you all.
Here's Gigi and Ashley. Ashley was all smiles up at Gigi, it was so sweet. The first time they met, love it.


So I was debating on the title of this post and for a few minutes I was really going to name it So So, I have so many pics of Sophia from Saturday. This kid is a character!!! The faces she makes, the things she does, the body language, OMG I can't even get enough of her. And to top it off, she's got a body like Mya's, the edible butt and thighs, you just wanna nibble on this kid!

Mya was riding her bike and So So was running after her, WAIT UP MYA!


I said WAIT!


No more pictures Auntie



Ok fine, check me out!


work it girl!


Tryin to get a shot in their coordinating dresses from Mimi.



Mya loves the bike at Mimi's house. I think it's a little smaller than the one we have at home. She peddles on it too, it's so cute!!!


cheese


Mya was so brave, she was even jumping off the diving board. It was SO cute, she did it OVER AND OVER AND OVER!! Thank god Ry was in the pool with her, cause I couldn't have treaded water and catching Mya from the diving board. My little bean is getting so big *tear*








Ava and MaryKate were giving icing kisses to John!


Got him!


Gracie was doing back flips off the diving board.





love this pic

Ava's icing face...


...and Mya's icing face!



Mimi, Poppy and their beautiful grand daughters! xo


We had such a great time! Love you all. xoxo

No comments: