Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4th of July weekend


Hope you all had a great 4th of July and weekend. Ours was packed with BBQ's and family! It was a ton of fun!

We started it off on Friday night at my parents house for a BBQ. This is the only pic I got!


Saturday we headed to the Olarra's for another BBQ. We got there and Mya wasted NO time getting in her bikini to go swimming. She LOVES the pool.


Ashley's ready to celebrate her 1st 4th of July!!!


Jumping in to Mags. These 2 are seriously like sisters, they even fight like sisters, lol!







Maggie's face cracks me up.

Ry watching with Ashley asleep on his shoulder.




Lovin it!



My little Gingersnap, LOVE her!


Swimming all by herself!!!


Tim and Thomas were enjoying the water too.




So cute.


I had the girls in matching outfits. Call me a loser, I don't care, it looked ADORABLE!!! So now to try and get a pic of it.


Cute, minus the bald and crazy baby doll.



Too cool


Getting so big


We really wanted Mya in this pic but she said no and left. So we told Ashley she was #1, lol.


Titi carrying Mya like a baby out of the pool.


No one could pull off a bikini better than this one, haha.


Time for some watermelon.


sleepy head


Water gun and crown, this kid is a nut!


Mya playing soccer with Joey and Alexis


This one lives the life!


Bailey and Roxy


This pony looked so freakin cute, why will she never leave ANYTHING in her hair????



...she had my shoes on too...


...I can't even.




Monday we headed to Milltown for the parade. I can remember always going to this one as a kid so I really wanted to start the tradition with our girls.


We've taught Mya that you can't go in the street. When we kept telling her to run in the street to get the candy, she wouldn't!!! lol!




the only candy that was thrown far enough to reach the sidewalk was double bubble gum, her bag was full of it!! GREAT!!!! Eventually I had to push some kids over (kidding) to grab some dum dum pops.




Ashley watching from her ride.


Showing off her goods all happy. That was until we had to take them from her cause she doesn't know the concept of gum yet, we tried that day!


We headed to NuNu and Pop Pops after nap time for a BBQ. Ashley was wide awake on Dewey's shoulder.


Babci and her great grand daughters


Ry giving Michael a mohawk.


Mya was washing her hands, this kid LOVES water!


Mya calling Dewey, not like he wasn't right in front of her face!



He had to tell Ashley something too!


Uncle Michael and Ashley, I love her face here!!


I hope you all had a great 4th of July weekend too!

No comments: