Tuesday, June 28, 2011

fathers day weekend


We had a great fathers day weekend. Mya, Ashley and I started it off to our first visit to the Highland Park farmers market this year. I am SO excited to hit it up every Friday with them. When I was home on maternity leave with Mya we used to go every Friday, it was so nice! Now I get to do it with both my girls. We went to Mary's first to hang out and stayed for lunch. Ashley is practicing patting her head while rubbing her belly!


Ashley's first HP farmers market!


Mya was chillin with Tony, waiting for her cookie.


Looking forward to many more Fridays like this!!!


Saturday we took a nice family stroll. I walk every morning with the girls, it's so nice to have Ry join us on the weekends.


passed out


Cause who doesn't wear purple heels for a walk??


Daddy with his girls


Ry has this tree outside of our house that he always does pull ups on. Whenever he does them, Mya begs to be put up into the tree when he's done.


these faces crack me up


On Fathers Day we headed to NuNu and Pop Pop's for a BBQ. It's so nice that our families mesh so perfectly. Mya LOVES going to NuNu and PopPops too, they got her this bad ass bouncy house for her birthday!





She wouldn't let go of her brownie, big surprise.


LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic!!


Daddy with his little girls


Michael jumped in!


The Bea girls


Tabs jumped in




















this pic makes me crack up!!!!


To the two best fathers I know, my dad and my husband.

I am so blessed to have such an amazing father. Thanks for everything you have done and still do for me dad, I love you so much.

Ry Ry, Mya and Ashley are so lucky to have you as their daddy. You are so amazing and I love you so much.

xoxo

1 comment:

April said...

So adorable, Lyz!!