Wednesday, June 8, 2011

going back a little...

Ok, so this isn't an Ashley post. Actually it's before she was even born but I wanted to get these awesome pics up. The Wednesday before I had Ashley I met up with a few of my cousins, one who is an awesome photographer (http://www.anncoen.com/). She wanted to get some pics of the kids and my prego belly. We met at Rutgers Gardens (same place Ry and I took our wedding pics), the flowers weren't even there, but AnnMarie is freakin amazing and got some great pics without the HUGE garden that we had for our wedding. Here are some of my favs, ok so I had a TON of favs! AnnMarie bought this awesome paper umbrella, it was so cute! And Mya was loving it!!!!













2 of my awesome aunts.


Love this little munchkin!!!


my favorite one. I blew this one up and put it in the girls room!


don't pay attention to my awful faces, I was loving how cute Mya was being!!












Sonny, he was my buddy for the day. My cousin, Sue's, little boy. He's such a cutie pie!


Mya giving Thomas a little pep talk.




CHEESE


Danny and Mya. Danny is Sue's other cutie pie son.




Mya and Titi


She loves her Titi




This was hysterical. AnnMarie was trying to get a shot of Mya on the ground with her hands propping her up. She just didn't get the concept.


Sonny was wondering what the heck was going on.





Trying to get a pic of the 4 of them was just impossible. Maybe we should have worked on that first!






We had such a great time. Thanks so much for taking these pics. Love you guys. xoxo

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awesome shots!!