Wednesday, June 15, 2011

sissy sissy

Crazy to think that we're parents to 2, sisters at that!! Growing up with 2 brothers, I always wanted a sister. When I found out Ashley was a girl, I was so excited that she would get that. I always love seeing when there are 2 sisters that are so close. I always think of my 2 cousins, AnnMarie and Sue, they're so close and close in age too, I hope that Mya and Ashley are like that. Here are some cute sissy sissy pics of the 2 little girls. Seriously never knew I could love this much, it's insane!!! I can't wait till the 3 of us can go shopping, get mani/pedi's together and just have fun girls nights and weekends together. I love my girls!

Once I had Ashley we called my parents so that they could bring the bean up to meet her! We wanted her there before everyone else got there. When she came in she climbed right up onto my bed. Here was her first look at her newest sister!!!


"Ok now let's get this straight, the books on the bottom shelf are mine. You can have the left side of the closet..."


Helping daddy push her little sister to the nursery.


She's a gentle kisser and gives SO many kisses, it's so sweet.


Such a proud big sister.

I love the pics of Mya looking at her, she's always so happy and smiling!












love them



cheese




We laid Ashley on the ground and Mya went and laid right beside her.


Don't mind her outfit. This was a day I didn't win, like most days.


I love it




This video is freakin adorable. About 2 weeks ago we were hanging out upstairs in the girls room and I had to use the bathroom, I put Ashley in her boppy seat and told Mya to keep an eye on her, she's really good with her! I was in the bathroom and heard Mya talking, I ran in to see what was going on and had to haul downstairs to get the flip to catch this, SO FREAKIN CUTE!!!! Mya LOVES being a big sister, she's such a little doll! Ashley is so lucky to have you as a big sister Mya, I love you tons and we really couldn't ask for this whole transition to have been any easier!


No comments: