Thursday, April 7, 2011

my very own Bob Vila

Ryan is such a DIY type of guy, which I LOVE!!!! Ever since we moved into our place he's wanted granite in the kitchen. I said no, we're not gonna live here forever, I don't see the reason for it! He repainted the kitchen cabinets to make them look nicer, which made a HUGE difference about a year ago (maybe more). He was talking with our neighbor a few weeks ago and they both decided they were going to put granite in after Ryan found a great price at a place in PA. Here's what our counter tops looked like before the reno (he already ripped off the back splash). Taking the sink out, working hard! Mid project.

All installed and LOVING them!!!!! He really did a great job and I'm so lucky to have such a handy hubs!!!!



GOOD JOB BOO!!!! xoxoxo

No comments: