Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wild child!!

This little diva is such a NUT sometimes!!! Last Tuesday the weather wasn't too bad when I got home from work so we went outside for a bit. She HAD to bring 2 of her purses and little miss diva had to wear her shades (of course she's not a fan of the "cool" aviators we picked out for her, she LOVES the pink, too small, glitter ones that she picked out!). We get outside and it's like the kid has never been let out of the house, she was swinging her handbags around and running around!!!! I know that most of these are so similar but I HAD to add them all to the post, I couldn't not!!! Oh and how could I forget to mention that she had kept Maggie's headband on ALL DAY!!! too funny!!!




this one cracks me up!!!

Back to swingin around!



ok, time to eat some dinner...

God, I LOVE this little peanut!!

No comments: