Wednesday, March 16, 2011

family game night

I love that my family has these game nights every so often. It's so much fun to get together to eat, laugh and play some games! Saturday night Aunt Mary and Uncle Joe hosted it. Aunt Janet, my wonderful Godmother and the newest family addition, Thomas', Mimi, was here too from Colorado!
I gotta get a better pic of this. Mya stands like Uncle Joe, it's HYSTERICAL!!!

Mya is seriously IN LOVE with Joey. The way she says Joe is even better, the way she puckers her lips up, it's freakin adorable!

UH-OH, was coloring but than all her crayons fell down, whoops!

Trying on Joey's shades, too cool!

Mya even held Thomas. Ok not really here, I was holding him up to her...He's a week and a day old here, such a handsome little guy!

AWWWWWWW

The Olarra day care!

Mya and Mimi, she is in LOVE with Aunt Janet, it was so sweet!

Now she's holding him, with Aunt Mary's assistance. She was looking at him so sweet, it was adorable...

Can you even take it, OMG I just about melted.
Oh that's nice Mya. When we asked her to smile, this is what she did!

Thomas is just a cutie pie, LOVE him!
Getting ready to pack up and leave, Mya had to sit down and get ready...going through her purse.
Got her shades...

One last book before we go...

Hold on, I gotta phone call Ma...
OMG she's a nut and just cracks us up on the regular. I can't wait for all the upcoming game nights and for Thomas to be a part of them too. I LOVE my fam-a-lam! xoxo
Oh and if you're wondering, THE GIRLS WON!!!!!! But I know that doesn't surprise you!

No comments: