Sunday, March 20, 2011

BEAutiful days

Friday was a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL DAY! Once I saw it was supposed to reach nearly 70 degrees, I took a vaca day from work. It was SO worth it, we had a great day! We even got to the park for some fun there.
I was in tears watching Mya go down the big kid slides all by herself! Where did my little baby girl go??



....although she was still a little wobbly at the end.
Than climbing up this, I couldn't even believe it *tear*


Mya and daddy enjoying the sun


my cutie pie

another slide...I said, do you want mommy to come with you? no *tear* what a mess I was!
It's so fun to watch her grow but still so hard. I just wish I could freeze time for a little bit so I could take it all in. Less than a month till she's 2! I love you so much bean, keep being that crazy, hysterical little girl you are. xoxo

No comments: