Thursday, March 10, 2011

swim lessons

We started Mya in swim lessons this past Saturday. We figured that she loves the water and it's a good time to start. We were all excited to get there Saturday morning, including Mya.

Since I'm 7 months prego, I told Ryan, there is NO way that I'm getting my a$$ into a bathing suit. He agreed, but I still wore one as back up in case Mya wasn't having me watching from the side. Well, it took about 2 minutes for her to freak out and I had to strip down to my bathing suit to jump in with her.

Well, she freaked out regardless. Was totally pissed off that I wasn't just going to let her jump off from the side OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

FINE, you win, one more time.

The teacher tried to distract her and started throwing some toys for her to 'swim' to get.

...it worked and Mya's tears quickly became smiles...




She was having a blast kicking her legs and grabbing onto the toys, it was so cute.



Every so often I'd take her to the side so she could jump in.

She even let the instructor take her. I was pretty surprised about that. There were 2 other kids in the class and they were having NO part in letting the instructor hold them.


back to mommy...


Humpty dumpty sat on the wall, humpty dumpty had a great FALLLLLLL, and she'd fall in, so cute!

kick kick kick

My bean, love her...

The teacher called her a level 5 splasher, haha, it's true! I said, you should see her in the tub, Ry and I get soaked next to her, she's NUTS!!!

Than the teacher wanted to dunk her, go ahead I said, she'll love it!

GOOD JOB!!!!

swim Mya swim!

She was so cute, loving the water, every second of it!
Can't wait till next Saturday!!!

No comments: