Friday, January 29, 2010

9 month stats

I know Mya's nearly 10 months old but we just had her 9 month check up and I wanted to give you all her stats! She is:
19lbs 6ozs (75th percentile)
28inches (75th percentile)
She crawls ALL OVER the place, this girl is fast too! She pulls herself up on anything and everything. She's cruising on everything. This girl is brave, she will be walking any day now. We just got her this shopping cart that she can push around and she it! She LOVES clapping, playing peek-a-boo, tubby time, waving hello/goodbye and eating solid foods. She's pretty much over the pureed foods at this point. She really just wants to chew. And let me tell you how fun it is to actually share food with her. I can peel a banana and we can both eat it, or cut up an apple, it's SO cute!!!! She says dada and mama and knows who we are when she says it. She is super attached to me right now. Ever since she's been sick she's just wanted me to put her to sleep at night. It's been getting to Ry a bit, but I know she'll go through a daddy stage too where all she wants is him. She gives kisses to her toys and books and stuff but doesn't really give kisses to people. Sometimes, if I'm lucky she'll give me a kiss but not whenever I ask for one (maybe it's cause I'm constantly asking for one!!). She's diggin her refrigerator letters, which makes me realize I should probably get more toys for the fridge. She LOVES standing there and taking them off just to throw them on the ground (or shove them in her mouth). Her hair is getting SO long, we actually need the clippies in her hair now to hold it out of her face. She LOVES taking things out of stuff. Like, she'll take out all of her books from her bookcase, or all the laundry from her basket, everything from her diaper bag and just throw it on the ground! I need to teach her how to clean it all back up now!
I truly can't even get enough of this little one. She makes me smile from ear to ear every time I look at her. The faces that she makes crack me up. She LOVES when I give her some water out of my water bottle, she opens her mouth for it, I pour it in and she just spits it right out. It's HYSTERICAL!!!!
She's still sick, I know we're going on 3 weeks now. She's got a cold, fluid in her ear and still a cough. We're still doing the nebulizer and giving her the antibiotic.
Here's a few pics.
Can you even take these faces???


lalalalalala

A little view of her top teeth.
and her chunky thighs.

HEYYYYY

waving to her fishies.

emptying out her bookcase.


still smiles through all the boogies.

and kisses to her cow.

Pushing her grocery cart.
The Jets game was sad but a good one. Even Mya thought so!
She was SO into it!!! I think she even said GO REVIS!!!!
I don't know who eats more of Mya's snacks, Lola or Mya. And a better view of the new Jets clip I made her!

No comments: