Saturday, August 22, 2009

Things I'll miss...

After almost 5 long months of me home with Mya, the dreaded day has come for me to go back to work. I guess I had a good run. It'll just be hard to get back into the swing of things and not be with my Mya all day long. I've been thinking of all the million things I'll miss about being home with her.
What I'll miss most....
Bringing her back into mommy and daddies bed after her 6am feeding.
Going back to sleep for 2 hours and waking up to her perfect little smile.
Her adorable cheery and chatty morning personality.
Our lunch visits from grand-dew, nona, Babci and sometimes Uncle Michael too!
Our many visitors that came to see you throughout the weeks.
All of our fun walks, whether they were just around home, with Auntie Char and Reese or our Friday walks in the park with Kristi.
Friday farmers market and Olarra house visits.
Our random shopping trips to babies-r-us, old navy or target.
Our morning and afternoon walks with the puppies.
Mid-afternoon naps in mommy and daddies bed.
Watching all the new and exciting things she learns everyday. And hearing her babble on and on trying to make out if she's saying mama or dada!!
See her face light up when daddy gets home from work and walks in the door. But I'll be so excited when she lights up to see me get home from work!
Most of all, I'll miss that alone time we get, just Mya and me, all day.

Playing in bed on Friday morning.
Kristi, Mya and my walk on Friday. We're a little sweaty from the walk, it was HOT!

At the farmers market on Friday.


I'm just thankful that she'll be with Aunt Mary. I know there won't be a lack of TLC there. And when Uncle Joe's around I'm sure they'll either be sharing the flowers on her exersaucer or cruising around in the boat. xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Liz! I'll be to sure to check in.

*Liz Sheridan

Unknown said...

Adorable pics, I love th 1st. I cant imagine that sadness of having to go back to work and leave her :(

MrsKBJ said...

Mya is so adorable! I can't believe she is 5 months old!

-kgeilnlgyer from JS ;)