Thursday, August 20, 2009

4 months and growing...

Mya turned 4 months on Aug 8th. We just had her 4 month check up and it went great (well besides the shots of course). She's weighing in at 14 lbs 3 ozs and is 24 3/4 inches tall!!!! She's getting so big! Since Ry is so obsessed with height he asked the Dr if she could give us a rough approximation on how tall she thinks she'll be. She said anywhere from 5'9" to 6"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT??? Are you kidding me???? To be honest, I really don't think she'll be that tall, I'm thinking more like 5'7", I understand that Ryan is a giant, but I'm not tall at all, we'll just have to wait and see!!
Here she is before her appointment, playing in her room. She just heard daddy getting home from work and turned to see him, it was so sweet!


At her checkup, check out those lashes!!!!

Went to lunch with Nona today, she passed out on the way back.

2 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

awe she's such a sweet looking baby!

nayrzil said...

THANKS girl!!!