Sunday, August 30, 2009

back at it

I got through my first week back to work, it was tough but I managed. The hardest part was only getting to spend 3 hours with Mya after work. I didn't want to put her down. I cried all night on Sunday, and almost the entire way to work on Monday morning, it was hard. Aunt Mary and Uncle Joe came and got her Monday morning. I am cherishing every moment I spend with her now.
Mary's first day of work.

My first day of work.
Mya needed a beer when she got home.


Tuesday morning I decided to bring Mya over to Mary's. When we got there and she saw Aunt Mary she got the biggest smile on her face. It was so sweet and really helps me when I have to leave her all day. I know she's loved to pieces over there.

Wednesday was Granny's 80th birthday. We went to Aunt Mary and Uncle Joe's for some pizza, cake and good times.
Cute pic of Mya and Tony.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNY!!

Ryan bought Mya a pair of DC's a few months ago, they finally fit!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG, those shoes are awesome! I am glad your first week back went well. It is always hard but you gotta do what you gotta do!