Monday, August 10, 2009

I love my family

Just a few pics of the fam I wanted to share. They're older pics of Mya so you can see how much she's grown in such a short time.
This is from April 8th, Mya's birth day! Mya and her Babci/Nusie, we'll see what Mya spits out first!

This is the only pic I have of Jonny boy. He doesn't usually allow me to take pics of him, I gotta use my photography skills to sneak some recent ones in while he's not looking.
The OG Babci and Mya on Easter. Look how itty bitty she is!
Uncle Michael (NOT Uncle Daddy, haha) and Aunt Tabi on Easter.
Cioci and Mya at the end of April.

Grandma Bea and Mya
Aunt Linda and Mya
Poppy and Mya
I can't get over how much Mya has grown in the past 4 months and she continues to shoot up. We have her 4 month check up next week. I'm excited to see how long she is, last appointment (2 month) she was in the 90th percentile for her length!!!! So, you don't think she'll be 5'3" like Mommy, do you????

No comments: