Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Welcome Lily May

One of my oldest friends, Kelly, and her awesome hubs had their 2nd little girl on June 6! Lily May was born at 12:18am and was a little peanut 7lbs 3ozs. I know that's a good size, but with me having over 8 lb babies, anything under that seems (and feels) so itty itty bitty to me. We went to go meet her a few weekends ago. She's an absolute doll and I freakin adore her! Mya and Ashley came with us when we went to visit.
Tony gave big sis Gracie and Mya tattoos, lol!

Gracie helping Ash escape....

Lets do this!

With the little princess.

Can you even take that face?!!!

She's a little doll face, LOVE HER!

Having some breakfast. We bought some scones from scone pony (MMMMMMM, if you live anywhere by Spring Lake, you HAVE to go!!!!) and they had muffins and bagels too.

This pic just makes me LOL! This kid is always walking around with something hanging out of her mouth. Reminds me of Mya when she was little, she used to always walk around with a sock hanging out of her mouth.

Staring at Ry.

awwww

And the girls had a great time playing with Gracie's toys.

She's perfect! Enjoy every second with her.

No comments: