Friday, July 6, 2012

cousin love....

So, as some of you know (most of you know) my little bro is a Marine. His wife and daughter, Shell and Ava, live in NJ. That is until next week :(. Don't get me wrong, I totally would do the same thing and move to NC but DAMN, we'll miss you girls. We get together every Thursday night at my parents for dinner. It's so much fun, I love getting some QT in with her and Mya and Ash absolutely adore her too. My mom wanted to get some good pics of the girls to frame. So we took some pics of them. Next up, get them matching outfits for pics!!!
Mya loving on her cousin and Ava loving it too! Look at those dimples!!

The 3 amigos

The Cipot girls

I just can't take this little girl...

Had to add this one of little miss diggin into a Nona chocolate chip cookie!

CAUGHT!

Hanging with Dew.

Mya LOVES feeding her her baba.

And Ash loves stealing Ava's bottle's from Shell's diaper bag. Last week I swear, I caught her in the kitchen, where Shell's diaper bag was, she got the lid off and was licking the top of it. Mind you, the bottle was still IN the side pocket of the diaper bag!!

YUM!

And feeding some to Dewey too!

Aunt Janet was here so we all headed over to Tim and Liz's to visit.
Joey and Ava, 5 days apart, Joey is older, Ava is bigger!

Uncle Joe riding on the tricycle with Zach on it, nice!

Smooshy face

Tiana, Naomi and the bean. These girls were too cute. And they were so sweet, they both gave her one of their necklaces before they left! Mya was so excited!

Zach, cutie pie!

I friggin LOVE family time!!!!

No comments: