Friday, June 15, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

This Memorial Day was a hell of alot different from last Memorial day, when I looked like this....I was literally about to pop.

...nope, this year was full of fun, sun and me being able to touch my toes. Nona was here, so she joined us for the parade!

It was pretty sunny, Mya wanted to bring her umbrella to stay shaded.

Here we are with some of the other Almond Drive kiddies.

ready for the parade to start...

Ash didn't last long sitting in the chair, no worries, Emma kept it nice and warm.

LETS GO!!!

so cute...

old school, pretty hot!

snack time with Dew

Than into daddy's arms to watch.

Little brownies handing out flags.

She was loving it!

Sara on her daddy's shoulders.

Mya LOVES motorcycles, she waved at the guys passing by.

Nona and Nona Nona...

They handed out some fire hats too, Mya was more than happy to model hers for me.

The Bea's, Memorial Day 2012

Mya was a little jealous of Ash getting a ride back so she decided to sit on the hood.

This cracks me up!

Looks like Ashley is already a defensive driver, YIKES!

Emma just had to get stitches in her chin...but is happy as ever!

snappy snap snap snap....

Sara Grace...always smiling!

Hey you!

sisterly love.

I can't even take this...We were getting ready to go to my parents for a BBQ.

We get there and Dewey is already in the pool...Mya's like WTF???

stunners

Get to work kid...

all done mama!

love her

Dewey to Mya....Don't do it kid...
Ashley, DO IT DO IT!

it's done...

Going down backwards...

Love that little face


can you even take her?? I can't...

5 teeth in there now...

We had to sing happy birthday again! She blew out the candle again!!!


And since this is the last Memorial Day weekend post, I had to get these pics in here. Daddy giving the bean a pedi! LOVE IT!

And some of the Almond Drive crew headed out to Thomas Sweets one night for some yummy ice cream.
That way daddy!

me and my girls

some of the kids...love how they're growing up together.

and one more random phone pic of the snap in her shades...lol!!!!

No comments: