Thursday, June 28, 2012

God Bless Jack Vincenzo

I am blessed with another adorable little godson, Jack Vincenzo! He was baptized on June 3rd and I was so lucky to be such a big part of the day. Love you little man!
Mommy and Jack. SO CUTE!

The beautiful Scicutella fam.

They had the party at their house after. It's so cute seeing the girls playing together now that they're a little older. I hope they grow up to be as close as Regan and I are. Gia showing Mya all her toys.

Ash joining in now that she's mobile.

Mya is obsessed with these window glasses. She likes to match her daddy.

hey there....

It's funny they don't even pay attention to this toy at home, typical.

Check out my shoes.

The man of the hour! And seriously with that outfit, don't you just wanna eat him up!

See, I can do this! Ash gets a bit jealous when I hold other babies. So, I'll just hold both of em!

Until Ry stole Jack from me.

Michael looking for Ry, who was cracking him up.

LOL!

Once the rain stopped we headed outside to do some chalk. Poor Regan had everything set up for outside and as soon as the Baptism was over, it started pouring! No worries, the kids had a great time.

Thanks for letting us share in this special day for Jack. I feel so blessed to have him as my godson and love him to much. xoxo

No comments: