Friday, January 7, 2011

Our Christmas tree

I realize that I never posted our Christmas tree post. Plus I wanted to get some pics of us with our 2010 tree! So here's a few shots of the bean and the tree.


I can't stand her smile, I wanna bite her and just eat her up!

Lola even got a shot in here.

anddddd, back to the bean...



With my little monkey

I love this one. As much as it sucks that Ryan's out of work right now, the bond that they're developing is so sweet.
And of course a few fam a lam ones in here too...

smooches

But she got an important phone call and had to go...

I really loved our tree this year. We used to do a matchy matchy tree every year. We'd buy a certain color glass ball ornament (usually red) and that was our tree. Through the 11 years (yup you heard that right, 11 glorious years) we've been together, we've collected a wide assortment of beautiful, sentimental ornaments that our tree is now made up of. We both decided that we absolutely love it this way!!!!

No comments: