Friday, March 27, 2015

Welcome Jacob!

Our good friends, Kelly and Tony, introduced their 3rd baby into the world on January 4th.  The first of our friends to jump into that 3 kid world, you guys rock!  We went out to meet this cutie on January 17th and he was just as adorable and sweet as I imagined he would be.   
 Rach was in heaven too.  I think we all might have a little baby fever, but are too scared to get back to that newborn phase.  Ok, I'm lying, I would take that phase back in a friggin heartbeat!
Do you not just want to kiss him all over?!
Couldn't get enough of this little guy.
Friends for 25+ years (well Rach and Kel are cousins), crazy to think that.  I love you girls and our kids so much.  Kel, next time you need a babysitter, I'll come down and snuggle him in the blink of an eye!  Congrats to you, your family is just absolutely adorable.
 

No comments: