Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cipot wedding

So, moving into January.  I have totally slacked with taking pics lately.  All pics are basically taken on my phone.  Anyway, my cousin got married on January 16th up in North Jersey.  I seriously LOVE family weddings.  LOVE getting all the family together for a night of laughing, dancing, drinking and eating!  And I LOVE dressing up with my boo, he's just such a stud in his suit and tie. 
Pete and Shell, how hot do they look?! 
 My love and I. 
 LOL!  I think that's Ry flippin the bird in here. 
 selfies all night....
 LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic.  Can't stop looking at how handsome my love looks. 
 Joey and Ry, these 2 are too much together.
 LOVE! 
 ANDDDDD, the vodka is kickin innnnnn!
 LOL!
 Seriously, didn't even remember this pic the next day.  We were leaving and this dude was at another wedding.  Can't remember why we got a pic, lol.
 Meanwhile, Michael and Laura babysat the girls and did arts and crafts, how friggin cute?!!  They just absolutely adore them.  Thanks guys.  xoxo
Can't wait til the next round of weddings coming in May!!!!

No comments: