Wednesday, December 8, 2010

11 years!

WOW, so today is Ryan and my 11 year Dativersary (he said we can no longer call it an anniversary since that's our wedding anniversary)!! That's right people, we started dating in 1999, god that sounds like SO LONG AGO! So much has happened in those 11 years (really so much has happened in the 3 years we've been married, jeez!). I couldn't imagine living a better life. I never dreamed that I would be as happy as I am with him.
Ryan, I love you so much and know that 'it's just going to keep getting better!' You are the love of my life!
Here's to many many more years together.
xoxo
OMG so here's the oldest pic I have of us (on my computer). It's from my senior prom in May 2000!!!! DAMN we're HOT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Omg Liz, look at those shoes LOL!!

You must share more pics! :P