Monday, November 16, 2009

some catching up do

So I've been slacking a bit on updating here. It's been a busy last couple of days and now, it's Ryan's birthday week! Yes, you heard that correctly, he's gonna be 30, I mean 29 years young on Friday!!!! I'll have lots of good pics to update with next week I'm sure!

Last Tuesday, Aunt Mary, Uncle Joe, Granny and Mya headed down to Brick to Aunt Ann's house to visit with my cousin Sue and her 2 kiddos, Sonny and Danny (cuties!!).
Aunt Mary said that Mya just wanted to grab Sonny, I guess she didn't realize that Sonny is twice the size of her and could take her out in one swift grab. Poor Mya must want to squeeze and grab so much because all I do to that girl is tell her how edible she is and bite her all over.
Here she is going in for the first of many grabs.

And again, going for the face this time.

Looks like Mya's playing peekaboo with Danny.

I mean really, are you surprised Uncle Joe would do this??

Apparently Granny was hanging from the ceiling fan.
Saturday we took Mya to Charity and Eric's to visit with her friend Reese, and yet again, Mya just wanted to grab and touch Reese. Poor Reese was not a fan. OMG, too much, this girl is NONSTOP!!!!
Here they are when we first set them down, warming up!
she goes in...
and she's got her.

I'm ok auntie!!!

The girls got rides on their daddies shoulders. Eric had never done this to Reese, she was LOVING it!!! Mya gets these rides from her daddy alot!
go daddy, GO!!!!!

I mean really, tell me those thighs aren't just edible.

You can finally see her pearly whites. The 2 bottom ones are IN!!!! They're TOO DAMN CUTE!!!



So, we went to the Jets game with our old (insert crying face here) neighbors yesterday. Besides the fact that the Jets absolutely suck and can't win a game for the life of them, we had a great time. It could have been the (1) over abundance of alcohol that was consumed, (2) the jaguars fans that Ryan kept throwing plastic bottles at, which he in turn got me to start throwing bottles at, (3) the hermaphrodite that was sitting in front of us or, (4) the female jaguars fan who was called a crack whore at the end of the game!!!! My god it was fun!!! And the weather was just unreal too!!!!

Here's Nayr and Gerg


Gotta love the kissy face Lori!! I think she's blowing kisses to John Krasinski!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Such a cutie!! You guys look like such acute family.