Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I walk in to this!!!

So, my usual mornings go like this....wake up at 6, try to get ready as quick as possible in case Mya decides to wake up before her usual time (which is 7 when we're ready to leave). The past few mornings, I haven't been so lucky, she's been waking up at 6:30. So this morning, I kept snoozing and finally got out of bed at 6:20. Knowing that I probably didn't have much time to get ready in peace, I started rushing like a mad woman until I hear our sweet little munchkin making the cutest little noises from her crib. I waited about 10 minutes so I could try and finish up as much as I could. Plus she was very content just making sweet little noises in there. I open the door to go and scoop up my little snickerdoodle and I find her staring me right in the eye with a big ole grin!!!!

Looks like daddy needs to lower that crib to the lowest setting!!! We don't want her to try climbing out next!!!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Way to go Mya!!

Kelly Osmond said...

Mya just gets more beautiful everyday!!! Love that little girl.