Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday we had Mimi and Poppy over for some dinner and to visit with Mya. We had a great time as always.

Playing the drums on the butter with Mimi!

This just cracks me up!!!


This morning I made french toast for breakfast. We let Mya taste the syrup and boy did she love it, it was the cutest thing!!!
In her Jets warm-up suit from Dolla Billz. I'm convinced that she's their good luck charm!! GO JETS!!!!!!!
We had our favorite neighbors over for the game. Nick (who is a year) was playing with all Myas toys, but on a bigger age level. I mean look, who would want to sit in the chair when you could crawl under it.

Mya was just watching as he was gliding across the floor.
Sitting in the bumbo backwards a la Zack Morris in saved by the bell.

I actually got a good one of the 2 of them. Too bad Adrienne (their 2.5 year old) was napping at the time. She came over for a bit at the end.

No comments: