Monday, September 7, 2009

another fun weekend

So we had a great holiday weekend, can't believe it's already over though. They go by way too fast.
Mya attended her very first (well she was there last year, just still in my belly) Jimmy D 5K run. I swear next year I'm running it (I say that EVERY YEAR)! It was a beautiful day and there were so many people there, it was a blast as it always is.
she's always chewin on something, poor teeth
She wanted to try on Dannys hat, or maybe Danny wanted her to try it on.

BBQ at Babci and John's today. Another beautiful day!
Poor Auntie Leash, Mya was gettin hungry when she went to hold her. She wasn't very happy at this point.
Leash, Brian and Wabo (a family shot). I wish Wabo could teach Lola and Spike a thing or 2, he's such a good little pup, didn't bark once!
Havin more fun when we got home, before tubby time.
haha, this just cracks me up. Standing beside the fan with a mohawk. I mean really, how can I not just eat her up!

No comments: