Tuesday, September 2, 2014

John Legend.....he is the MAN!

Ry and I have always wanted to see John Legend in concert.  We just love his music.  His voice is amazing and he's just so talented.  He was on tour around May and Ryan was talking about getting tickets for my birthday, but the prices were insane.  He was playing at much smaller places, which would have been awesome, but for nearly $300/ticket, we couldn't swing it.  When we saw tickets pop up for August at the Barclay center, we couldn't resist.  We got floor seats and counted the days down to see him! 
I was in the city for work that day so decided to just take the subway over to meet Ry in Brooklyn.  I SUCK at the NY subway system.  I mean I almost got on the right one.  And did but forgot to get off and transfer, so I had to get back on the other direction, yada yada....Anyway, I FINALLY MADE IT!
Thanks to my sister in law, Alycia, who used to live in Brooklyn.  She recommended this yummy place for dinner.  Ry was pissed cause it took forever to get the food and he ordered a burger, med/rare and it came out well. But damn, my bean burger was absolutely amazing!
We got into the Barclay center just in time. 
Meanwhile, got this gem from my parents, who were watching the girls.  THANKS MOM AND POPS!  I think Mya was flossing her teeth, lol!
ANDDDDD, out comes John Legend!
Just a few video clips to show just how amazing he is live....
We would absolutely go see him again....

No comments: