Sunday, February 7, 2010

all snowed in!

Yesterday was a snow day here in NJ! We woke up with about 5" and it kept coming down. It was SO pretty and Mya LOVED watching it. There are LOADS and LOADS of pics, I just couldn't help myself, there were SO many good ones that Ry got!






lookin outside with daddy.


No, we weren't giving Mya capri sun. Ry and I love them (we're not 12 years old, they're just good!) and she always wants them when we drink them. So we pretend and put the straw to her mouth and she thinks she's drinking it, lol!

This girl has alot to say, let me just tell you!

Ryan made this clip for her, yes I said it, Ryan did!!!! Well, he cut the letters out for me!!!! GOOD JOB DADDY!!!

Last night was her first night in the big girl tubby! She LOVED it!!!! Why we waited this long is beyond me.
Check out how long her hairs getting!




Daddy gettin pics from every angle!

She was LOVING the freedom of not being all cooped up in her small tub.

ALL CLEAN!!!!


And if you didn't possibly think she could get any cuter, SHE DOES!!!! She's blowing kisses now. However, she does it with the top of her hand which makes it even cuter! Check it out!!!




This is how daddy feeds Mya.


Happy Birthday Nusi!!!! We celebrated last Monday the 1st!!! xoxo

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I LOOOOVE Capri Suns. I buy like, 4boxes at a time! LOL She is SOOO CUTE!