Wednesday, October 14, 2009

yummy yummy in my tummy

We had Mya's 6 month check up yesterday. Everything went GREAT! She's 27 inches long (in the 90%) and 16lbs 9.5ozs (in the 50-75%). The Dr said she's PERFECT, I can't disagree there! She had to get 2 shots, an oral vaccine and a finger prick, she did SO good. She let out a little shreik when the shots came but settled down as soon as I picked her up and comforted her. The Dr also told us that we can FINALLY start foods!!!! We were PSYCHED!! So as soon as daddy got home yesterday we got her all ready for her first taste. We gave her cereal, she absolutely LOVED it!!!


check out that face!! she really did love it, doesn't look like it so much here!

no more?????

ok, i'll just eat the bowl!

we got some video too!

2 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

Adorable! She is a great little eatter!!

Unknown said...

Omg, she is soooo cute, I want her! :)

PS: I want pic's of your home! :P